Ghostwriting Services for D.E. Kendall (Subject to Change!)
- Blog posts.
- Website copy – product descriptions, landing pages, etc.
- Marketing copy – newsletters, social media posts, etc.
- Autobiographies & memoirs.
- Fiction (print & eBook) – children’s literature, short stories, novellas, novels, etc.
- Non-fiction (print & eBook) – biographies, workplace guide books, self-help books, textbooks, etc.
- Projects not fitting the above criteria are considered on an individual basis.
- Turnaround times & costs can be adjusted to suit individual projects!
- Please note, D.E. Kendall will not work on any project she deems unethical (for example, content for competitions or school/college/university assignments).
If you’d like to know what the above ghostwriting services cost, please take a look at the following document…
In case you have any concerns about confidentiality, please feel free to read the standard Confidentiality Agreement I use for every ghostwriting project…
(Something you would have to sign prior to commencement of your project!)
Propelled by passion, the processes of creativity spark the very best in people. Although, just as passion can be a positive state, it can also ignite controversy. In which case, it’s of utmost importance you decide whether I’d work well with you based on the Terms & Conditions I have set out as follows…
(Another document you will have to sign before your project commences 🙂 I have created this document in the interest of clarity and fairness for all involved.)