Ghostwriting Services for D.E. Kendall (Subject to Change!)
- Poetry, 1-week turnaround (dependent on length of project).
- Blog Post or Website Content up to 500 words – subject provided by client, 1-week turnaround (potentially longer if I’m required to complete research).
- Blog Post, Website Content or Short Story up to 1,000 words – subject provided by client, 1-week turnaround (potentially longer if I’m required to complete research).
- Article, Website Content or Short Story up to 2,000 words – subject provided by client, 2-week turnaround (potentially longer if I’m required to complete research).
- Non-Fiction Employee Guide/Training Manual up to 20,000 words – all research information provided by client, 4-week turnaround.
- Autobiography or Memoir introduction up to 10,000 words, 2-week turnaround.
- Autobiography or Memoir up to 40,000 words, 2-month turnaround.
- Fiction Novella up to 40,000 words, 2-month turnaround.
- Fiction Novel 40,001 – 70,000 words, 3-month turnaround.
- Fiction Novel over 70,001 words, 6-month turnaround.
- Guidance for submitting to literary agencies or publishing companies.
- Projects not fitting the above criteria are considered on an individual basis.
- Turnaround times can be adjusted to suit individual projects!
- Please note, D.E. Kendall will not work on any project she deems unethical (for example, content for college or university assignments).
If you’d like to know what the above ghostwriting services cost, please take a look at the following document…
In case you have any concerns about confidentiality, please feel free to read the standard Confidentiality Agreement I use for every ghostwriting project…
(Something you would have to sign prior to commencement of your project!)
Propelled by passion, the processes of creativity spark the very best in people. Although, just as passion can be a positive state, it can also ignite controversy. In which case, it’s of utmost importance you decide whether I’d work well with you based on the Terms & Conditions I have set out as follows…
(Another document you will have to sign before your project commences 🙂 I have created this document in the interest of clarity and fairness for all involved.)